3D inspection is a necessary step in the quality control process for any product. However, in the production of precision parts, it is difficult to avoid a problem that parts have been deformed and caused undesirable quality in manufacturing process.
With the continuous improvement of the machinery manufacturing level, the requirements for quality inspection of parts and components have also become more strict than before. Quality inspection confronts with the following problems:
- Traditional CMM is difficult to detect A-level curved surface parts with high precision
- Difficult to obtain full 3D data for complicated objects
- Deformable materials are not easy to detect
- Manual measurement can’t reach high accuracy
- Contact and manual measurements are time consuming
ScanTech handheld 3D scanners can precisely and efficiently solve the above problems. We adopt non-contact 3D laser scanning technology to capture 3D point cloud data of the products. Combining with 3D software ScanViewer, it will make very rapid 3D inspections on the objects. This cutting-edge 3D scanning technology has obvious advantages:
- Complete scan data to generate accurate CAV full-size inspection report. It will be used to analyze deviations of points, lines and surfaces.
- 3D laser inspection features in high efficiency, which greatly reduces the inspection cost and keeps the manufacturers stay ahead of competitors.
- Handheld 3D scanners are convenient to various complicated working environments and have a wider range of applications.