Effective Date: Septermber 27, 2021
SCANTECH (HANGZHOU) CO., LTD, and its affiliated company SCANTECH DIGITAL GmbH. (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the safety and security of our website users’ information.
1. DATA COLLECTION AND USE
Information we collect directly from you or from the following sources:
This website (including the voluntary contact form); E-mails, live chat; Third-party referrals; social media sites and other public internet sites; public resources such as telephone directories, newspapers, commercially available marketing lists; advertising network; etc.
We may collect Personal Data through the use of your user name and passwords for certain services provided by third parties (each, a “Third Party Service”).
We may provide an option to access or register for Scantech Service through the use of your Facebook, Twitter, OpenID, or Google account.
What Personal Data is collected
● Identification data (e.g.: name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, etc.);
● Date of time of access;
● Language preferences;
● IP address;
● Operating system used;
● Number of visits;
● Pages of our Website you have visited.
2. WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BECAUSE
● The processing is required for the purpose of providing reviews to our client base in support or otherwise, of our products, services, and software.
● Create and manage your account with us and customize your online experience;
● Provide customer service and support and send you related notices;
● Send you promotional communications;
● Help us to administer, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer, including market research and analysis to improve our existing products and services or learn the products and services you wished we provided.
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Scantech Service and for marketing or advertising purposes;
● In connection with any business reorganization, transfer, disposal, merger, or acquisition on the level of the Company;
3. WITH YOUR CONSENT
Insofar as you have given us your consent for the processing of your Personal Data, such consent will serve as a legal basis for the referred processing.
Personal Data required to comply with Company’s legal requirement or to perform the contract with you are mandatory.
Without the provision of these Personal Data, we are not able to enter into or continue the performance of the contract concluded with you and you will therefore not be able to purchase any of our products or service.
4. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As far as necessary, we will keep your Personal Data for the duration of our contract with you.
In addition, we are subject to various retention and documentation obligations, which inter alia follow from the commercial code (Code de Commerce).
The retention period provided by the commercial code is 10 years after the closing of the financial year to which the relevant documents containing your Personal Data relate.
Finally, the retention period will also be determined by the legal prescription periods that can, for example, be set forth by the commercial code and amount up to ten years after the end of the contractual relationship with you.
Cookies and similar technologies: 24
5. TO WHAT EXTENT DO WE USE AUTOMATED DECISIONS MAKING OR PROFILING?
In general, we do not use automated individual decision-making or profiling in the course of the relationship with you. If we should rely on such processing in a particular situation, we will inform you separately, insofar as we are legally required to do so.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you. You have the right to request access to your personal data and you can request that we provide a copy of such data to you.
You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data and request that the processing of your personal data is limited.
Limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in Scantech not being able to fulfill its commitments to you. You also have the right to request data portability, where your personal data would be extracted in a machine-readable format and transferred to another controller.
If we make significant changes to our statement, we also may notify all members whose Personal Data we have retained by appropriate means, such as sending an email or posting an information notice on our Website.
If you have questions regarding how we process Personal Data concerning you, you are most welcome to contact us at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Building 12, No.998, West Wenyi Road, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China