- Support sales to potential customers in an assigned territory as requested, for both direct and channel sales opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and grow customezr relationships and ensure customers fully understand the benefits of 3D scanning, inspection, and imaging solutions the Company offers.
- Support sales and post-sales activities including technical training, benchmarks, proof of concept, support of live events such as tradeshows, open houses, roadshows, etc.
- Contribute to the development of technical content to include, training guides, best practices, method sheets and articles (Case Applications, Success Stories, Comparative Studies, etc.)
- Introduce and integrate our technical team as well as our Solution Partner resources to the customer to demonstrate capability.
- Educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Develop, deliver, and lead implementation of professional technology proposals.
- A motivated, self-starter and team-player professional
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum 3 years related sales experience
- Strong selling, customer service, communication, presentation, problem-solving and people skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated to achieve results.
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Confidence in making decisions on the fly.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including knowledge of CRM software.
- Extensive international and local travel required.
- Must possess a valid passport, a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required, or directed, to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production checklists, operating procedures, and policy manuals. Make and distribute authorized modifications as directed.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- 3D scanning, inspection and imaging technologies, common office equipment, computer and related peripherals
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office environment and laboratory/light production floor with ventilation, climate-control system, moderate lighting, and moderate noise level.
- Use hand dexterity to type, adjust, move, handle, perform, operate, install, attach, remove, apply, grasp, grip, manipulate, and measure.
- Use vision to see, analyze, and adjust.
- Periodically move, transport, rotate, reach, pull, twist, adjust position, push, stand, stoop, bend, and crouch.
- Lift loads between 5 to 20 Kg occasionally.
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in 3D inspection support and services
Experience using metrology equipment including portable and stationary 3D scanners (laser and structured light systems). Articulated arms, optical and laser trackers are a plus.
Experienced operator of CAD/CAM/CAE software solutions including Geomagic, Innovmetric’s Polyworks, Metrolog’s Metrologic, Mastercam, Verisurf, Spatial Analyzer, etc.
Experience on robotic 3D inspection systems is a plus
Experience with the development of technical work scopes and incorporation into detailed and professional project proposals
Experience in a fast-paced R&D, project-based or hands-on manufacturing environment